Located in Jeong Seon - Gun. During the Joseon Dynasty the King's name was SukJong. At that time there was certain politicians. Mr. Lee Ja, he often fight with other politicians and became disillusioned with political life and went in to seclusion in Jeong Seon. He built " Su Go Shrine " and worked a book there. Later he built " Gu Mi Jung - Gu Mi Gazebo ". At Gu Mi Gazebo, he enjoyed poetry and music. He named the place Gu Mi Gazebo because there were 9 beautiful things there. ( Gu = Nine, Mi = Beauty )
Place of 9 beauties
1. Eo Ryang - A fish trap, like to seeing fish jumping in the trap.
2. Jun Ju – Fields
3. Ban Seo - A large flat stone.
Chung Dae – Terraces
4. Chung Dae – Terraces
5. Suk Ji - On the large stones there are some pools of the water
6. Pyong Ahm - Big wild rock
7. Dung Dam - In the Gazebo there is a lamp. The lamplight reflected in the pool of water is called Dung Dam
8. Chui Byouk - The spaces between the rock formations
9. Youl Su - Small holes in the rocks